Gold Bond has been the gold standard for beating the heat and staying cool and dry for generations. Now, the same trusted brand is available in a NEW no mess powder spray that delivers the odor and wetness protection of Gold Bond Powder in a convenient, easy-to-use spray.
The continuous spray delivers right where you want it – with a targeted stream different from the traditional powder. So whether you’re looking to stay cool and dry for peak performance, or you just want to relieve and protect against skin discomfort, you can count on Gold Bond’s triple action formula. Afterall, it’s provided relief since 1908.
The product hits shelves in retailers nationwide this spring.
Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray Fast Facts:
● Product benefits: Delivers the odor and wetness protection of Gold Bond Powder in a convenient, easy-to-use spray. The product provides triple action relief: cools on contact, absorbs moisture and soothes skin.
● When/How to Use: After shower, bath or exercise or whenever you want to stay cool and dry, simply use Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray for lasting deodorant protection and that cool, refreshing feeling.
● Who Uses: People who want to stay comfortable while being active and people engaging in outdoor activities: sports, work, hiking, music festivals, summer sports camps, military, etc.
● Product ingredients: Talc, starch, zinc oxide, fragrance, cooling and soothing agents, and botanicals.
● Available in Two Formulas:
○ Classic: Captures the feel, relief and scent of the original, classic medicated powder.
○ Fresh: An update on the classic. Same feel and relief, but with a light, fresh fragrance.
● Size: 7 oz, 360 degree spray
● Suggested Retail Price/Availability: $7.99, On shelves next to Gold Bond Powder at major retailers including Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreens.
About Gold Bond: http://www.goldbond.com
Powerful, hard working and trusted since 1908. Now in its second century of healing, Gold Bond offers a broad line of products, including some of the fastest growing hand and body lotions, as well as the top selling medicated body powder, foot powder, foot cream, and foot pain cream in America. For more information, visit Gold Bond on Facebook and Twitter.