It’s amazing how Reebok has already progressed and has been part of every fitness enthusiasts, trainers, athletes and healthy buffs. Another woman, aside from Melissa Paris who is patronizing and swear by Reebok’s shoes & apparel is Mai Tran who advocates the healthy lifestyle especially the women-on-the go.
One day, I dearly hope I get to meet fellow Reebok women – in flesh! Thanks Mai!
I have been neglecting my weight training and workout but Mai has reminded me and teaching me to do such moves, to give it a spin and see how I progress. If you’re the type who hasn’t been able to squeen in a workout and have only few minutes; why don’t you give these moves a chance?
Rotate through the exercises at least 3 times a week, once a day.
1) Chair dip: Come on ladies, work those arms! Sit on the edge of a sturdy chair, with hands on the seat of the chair. Slide your bottom off the edge and bend elbows to 90 degrees. Be sure to keep your back close to the chair, then push back up. Do 10 to 15 reps of three sets. This will work on your triceps.
2) Standing squats: We all want gorgeous gams and Cameron Diaz’s abs. This exercise is a sure fire way to ensure both! Stand straight with feet hip-distance apart and toes forward. Lean chest slightly forward. Bend knees and slightly bend as if you are sitting in a chair and pause for a minute. Keep your weight in your heels and keep knees over toes. Tighten your abs while bending. Then come back up to starting position and repeat. Do 10 to 15 reps of three sets. This will work on your entire legs as well as abs.
3) Leg lifts: Want flat bellies, right? Give this exercise a whirl! Lie flat on your back with your arms side by side. Keep legs straight don’t bend the knees. While keeping your back and arms down, raise your legs up and ff the floor to a 45 degree angle. Contract your abs tight for a moment and then return to starting position. This will work on your hip flexors as well as abs & obliques.
4) Modified push ups: We must, we must! Get down on all fours, knees together and slightly bent. Place hand hands slightly wider than chest on floor. Head, neck, back, and butt should be in alignment. Keeping your abs tight, bend elbows and lower chest toward the floor. Press back up. Do 10 to 15 reps of three sets. This will work on your chest.
5) Standing calf raises: Summer is a perfect time to show off those hot new short skirts and shorts! This tip will make your calves looking better than ever! To start – stand with your feet apart parallel to your shoulders. Rise up on the balls of your feet lifting your heels off the floor. Pause then return to your starting position. Do this for 10 to 15 reps of three sets.