Sunrise, Sunset. How do you breathe through the day? you’re a vampire by default and a walking zombie with cigs on your hand, a bottle of energy drink on the other. You’re freezing cold, and that jacket won’t even give you much comfort, you go for what’s readily available at the pantry, snack some more and let yourself get busy through doodling on a piece of paper, or just chew on chips while waiting for a phone call. You step out of your shift, be comforted by your bed, wake up to interact with your mobile phone and have this routine done everyday. Where is your time for wellness? you agree that there’s none but in truth, you’ve got a choice and you may still insert some workout regimen to get rid of that gut or before it blows even bigger.
Quit on diet pills which you swore has given you the desired waist line, insert mindful eating and incorporate movements to help you burn some calories and tone up; you’ll even feel even much better than what your jeans tells you.
Graveyard shift isn’t easy to deal with but once you’ve given yourself importance, fitness will come innate – you’d just have to pencil book it and make it as a priority. You know the importance of exercise but if there’s no gym for you to step on or budget still constrains it, you may still incorporate exercises that wouldn’t need equipments. Let your body weight provide it all for you.
Here are 5 great exercises that you can do at home, without the need for any equipment:
1. WALKING – the cheapest way to fitness. you’ve got an endless road to walk into. Wake up a little earlier than usual, head out and walk on your way to work instead of riding the nearest transportation stop. If you have a flight of stairs, go up and down them a few times. This will help to tone up your legs, while getting some low impact aerobic exercise as well. If you don’t have any stairs available, just walk around the house a few times – it may not be very exciting, but it will do the job!
Recommedation: Get some Reebok Easytone trainers, they’re fashionable to wear and gives you the added toning experience for your thighs and glutes with every step.
2. Jumping Jacks – remind yourself to be a kid again. this will give your heart rate up to warm up and let you do the next move.
3. Jog in Place – do it fast, do it slow, have it done in intervals. The more you do this, the more you allow your body to speed up that metabolism especially within the 30 minutes of waking up.
4. Squats – These are wonderful exercises for your legs and butt. You can even just try these by sitting and standing up again from a regular chair, if you’re finding them to be too difficult. As long as you’re able to do a few repetitions, you will be providing some benefit to your body.
5. Crunches – Give those abdominal some favor will you? build up and strengthen those abdominal muscles. When you’re just getting started, don’t worry about getting your head all the way up. So long as you’re going up until you feel the stretching of the muscles, you will see some benefit. Inhale as you go up, exhale as you drop back down laid on the mat.
Here are 5 mindful eating tips and recommendation, without hurting your wallet:
1. Water – 10-12 glasses a day. The trick? have a bottle near you and have it refilled each time you need more. Having to know that it’s nearby would make you drink more than munch more. Tested and Proven.
Recommendation: Lightwater,the purest water made better by infusing electrolytes (calcium, magnesium and potassium) for a deeper hydration and a crisp clean taste.
2. Healthy Shakes – make sure it has the nutrients it gives your body. Instead of drinking too much caffein which can also dehydrate your body and make you palpitate other than just making you look older. Supplement your body with what it needs.
Recommendation: NUTRIMEAL, a great-tasting, low-glycemic nutritional drink mix that contains quality protein, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and many micronutrients. Each serving of NUTRIMEAL contains 8 grams of dietary fiber, which can help maintain a healthy heart and circulatory system
3. Supplement – food can’t provide the right nutrients anymore not unless you pursue the organic (which are really costly), be careful on the synthetic and go for what’s pure, live multivitamin and easily absorbed.Read through the fine print and see if it has the right amount of RAW Vitamin, mineral or antioxidant that is surrounded by the probiotics, enzymes, phytonutrients and other co-factors that create a nutrient-rich source of fuel beneficial for the body.
Recommendation: VitalCode, no biders or fillers. The VITAL CODE™ nutrients are 100% active, meaning that every ingredient contained within them has nutritional value and purpose. The VITAL CODE™ represents a breakthrough in multivitamins: RAW, living multivitamin/mineral supplements.
4. Portion Control – don’t deprive yourself nor believe crash dieting; they’re crash diets for the sole reason – it’ll crash you too. Look at the fist of your hand, that should be how much rice you should eat. Measure your palm, that’s how much meat you should indulge in.
5. Sweets a little – who doesn’t love sweets? our taste buds are trained for our sweet tooth but evaluate if you really want the entire cake or just a taste of it. you can save the rest for later, the more you can taste more sweet goodies by just saving more pieces for you to eat.
Getting some movement in and being mindful is the key towards a healthy you. If you can head your way to the nearby gym, find resilience for some yoga or your company has gym membership discount fees included – take advantage of it but if all else fails, there’s no excuses. Work out in the comfort of your home and you will be more likely to keep up with the exercises when you’re comfortable and it becomes innate, part of your everyday routine just like how you brush your teeth and take a bath.
Just get up and move!
For more information, drop a message to firstname.lastname@example.org