We sincerely apologize for the delay in opening registration for the Condura Skyway Marathon 2011. We are implementing an electronic registration system for your convenience and data accuracy. This system will enable you to register atwww.conduraskywaymarathon.com and pay and pick up the race kit and shirt at the Condura Skyway Marathon Registration Center in greenbelt 3. We also have an on-line payment option with delivery to your doorstep.
Our Information Technology supplier is hard at work even on this Sunday conducting final quality assurance tests to ensure the system is reliable. They have advised us that the system will be up and running by midnight of December 15.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.
TON PATRICK CONCEPCION
Some race information which were posted at the Condura Run 2011 Twitter Account:
1. new 16km race category – due to insistent public demand.
2. 10km, 16km will get to run up the SKYWAY!
3. 2 starts – 1 finish line : Ayala start and BGC start. Race ends at BGC.
10km, 16km and 21km will start at Ayala, run the skyway and finish at BGC:
– start ayala, left into via rufino, amorsolo, makati skyway off ramp, skyway, then down the buendia off ramp, buendia, kalayaan flyover, BGC)
4. New 21km route – you will get to run more on the skyway.
5. D-tag timing chips exclusively distributed by Contel Communications.
6. Finisher’s Shirts will be a dri-fit type technical shirt.
7. All finishers, regardless of race distance will receive a finisher’s medal.