Because I want you to be happy and I support runs for a cause I am giving away four (4) race kits to 4 lucky runners! I’ll be celebrating my 1st year anniversary seriously running and training, let me share the passion to you!
Here’s how you can win:
Another reason to be Happy! McDonald’s is celebrating McHappy Day. formerly known as World Children’s Day, a global fundraising effort in support of various children’s causes will have a fun-filled run at the Venice Piazza at Mckinley Hills, Fort Bonifacio Taguig on the 28th of November 2010
Details of the run:
Main Sponsor: McDonald’s
Beneficiaries: Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC)
Race/Event Date: Sunday, November 28, 2010
Location: Venice Piazza, Mckinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
* 500m (kids 7 years old and below)
* 3K, 5K and 10K.
* 3K Family Category (group or family should be composed of 2 Adults and 2 Kids (12 years and below)).
Individual – P350
Group of 4 – P1,250 (Any individual excess of 4 will pay P350 each)
Includes: McHappy Day Fun Run Race Kit: 1 Race Bib (4 Bibs per race Kit for Family Category), McHappy Day Reminders with Route Map and Meal Stub…
In order for you to win the race kit, Let me know WHAT MAKES YOU Truly Happy?
1. Post a blog post which includes the details about McHappy Run and link to my site.
2. Comment below which includes your post address and the distance you’d want to run for on 28 November 2010 ( 5k? 10k? )
3. Don’t forget to include your email address! or you may personally email me through email@example.com, let me know how I may contact you 🙂