All these races happen as early as 4am which means we all have to get up at about around 2am or 3am for us to reach the racing destination hence it leaves all of us with no choice but become a morning person.
Our body needs to acknwoledge the change in order for it to function according to what you intend to get into. It takes 14-30 days to actually grasp a habit right? Here’s something I have to share for everyone.
6 steps that you can take to become a morning person:
1. Wake up at the same time every day, whether you need to or not.
2. Avoid watching television before bed.
3. Don’t go to sleep hungry (or completely stuffed.)
4. Keep your alarm clock out of reach.
5. Set a 30 day limit for getting up early to evaluate if it is right for you.
6. Practice getting up early near the beginning of your 30 day challenge.
I’m a sunset runner but due to work constraints I have to squeeze 20 min run every morning. I am not a morning person but running made me. I struggled and I still do struggle but believe me, its worth it.
let me know if it worked for you 😉