I told myself that I will divide my goals to SHORT TERM and LONG TERM. I have gone through my post to see how far have I gone, was I successful in terms of my goals? Let’s see..
SHORT TERM ( 6 weeks ) January 1, 2009 – Feb 4
which has been extended up until today, April 23, 2009.
- Drink up 70 ounces of water
- Have Milk incorporated back to my breakfast
- Walk / Jog , Have a routine 3-4 days
- Lose at least 3-5 lbs
- Fruits, more fruits.
- Work out soon as I get up everyday, even short sets of light weights will do and jumping jacks.
- Lose 10-20 lbs before August 1 ( My Best Friend’s wedding )
- 5k ( even 7 or 10 km! )
I was only able to scrape out 2 from my short term goals however having to remind myself on what I have written, I feel much shame on becoming irresponsive towards my dilegence of not having to drink up 70 ounces of water ( but I do gulp, not just enough as how it was then ).
Having to get back to surfing woke me back to my being runaholic and having to dedicate my runs to find clarity, being proud towards myself and the fact that August is just around the corner – I’ve got to speed up!
With my Nike rubber tube, I’ll be having to do few workout routines together with my dumbells too. Thank God for Youtube! (phew that rhymed!)
Get rid of saddle bags!