I am honored receiving a pair of this YUMI Toe Post to experience and be relieved before the new ProForm insole debut its launch in the US this June. Meanwhile, these may be ordered online or purchased in retail stores.
The Spenco® PolySorb® Yumi Total Support Sandal is a women’s toe-post sandal that provides orthotic support. This flip flop has built-in arch & heel support for all day comfort. It is the only contourd sandal with the Total Support Footbed wherein you’ll feel the fantastic support and stability of Spenco’s best-selling replacement insole in the comfort and simplicity of slip-on sandal.
A perfect match for the beach, around the house and even better after sports training. The “Spenco Yumi” will provide all-day comfort and arch support, with its impact cushioning and motion control it helps reduce pronation and supination – a common problem associated with flat, slab-style sandals.
The PERFECT sandal for alleviating plantar fasciitis & arch pain.
Features & Benefits of the Women’s Spenco Yumi Total Support Flip Flop:
- Total Support stability and comfort, in a slip on sandal.
- Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock and helps prevent over-pronation
- Orthotic Arch Support and deep heel cupping promotes stability, alignment and motion control.
- Soft strap and premium materials provide lasting comfort and wear.
- EVA surface custom molds over time to conform to the unique shape of the wearer’s feet.
- Metatarsal Padded Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball of foot to help relieve forefoot pain.
- TPR Rubber, EVA Injection, Polyester webbing, PVC, PU Nubuck, 4-way Stretch Polyester, EVA Closed Cell, Inside Lining: SBR Rubber Foam.
- Thickness at Heel: 12.80mm (1/2in),
- Thickness at Forefoot: 12.30mm (1/2in)
- Cost: $39.99